--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

came 2mins late... jus cant wake up despite sis constant reminders... haha
i hope my TL can cover the 2mins for me...

we had our Buzz session today[meeting]... wah! the longest ever... it could stretch forever... supposed to be 1hrs but lasted more than 2hrs.. could be longer but its out knock off time so had to cut it short... darn... everyone brought their notebooks along except for me!! den Leka ask me to take the minutes down... suddenly appointed as the secretary.. haiz!!! den suay suay today's buzz lasted so long.. so many issues is being brought up... tt one also coz we cut alot to save time! i juz finished my minutes.. tts like my homework! haha

den jus now had to stayed back for extra 30mins to follow up on a case. bloody woman, keeps on ranting on her numerous complaints, takes so much of my time n effort. case still pending!! 30min of unpaid work! darnz...

okies.. look on the bright side... yesh!!!!!! oh yeah... tmr's thur!! meeting jo, ven n yy at orchard after work... Great! i get to see my poly friends n hopefully my yearbook too! hehe.. *hint hint jo!* deb fri, sat im off... ohh wow... maybe fri having lunch wif esli..
Sat.. if the sun is up... probably go to the beach.. time for a tan!! sun sun.. plz....
den sunday i hv to work den comes MONDAY.. yeah yeah... Amir's back on monday.... been anticpating tt day...
oh btw, my dearest didnt msg/call me at all... he's driving me crazy... the PM of Brunei is coming for a visit tmr.. wonders if Amir can tag along... haha! *mane nye besar matair aku nak tag dgn Brunei's PM.. haha*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home