--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, August 12, 2005

Black Eye Monster

WOAH i HAVE DARK EYE RINGS!!!
n i aint my fault at all!! its not tt i dun wanna sleep, i cant!
every single day.. i woke up at 5.30am automatically, 5.30am mind u!!
something wrong with my body clock... but gd also... den i dun hv to rush2.. everyday spent 45min in bathroom, walk slowly... reached work at least 30mins earlier than working time!! im crazy... if only i work morning shifts den time wouldnt be wasted!

haiz... its been raining these days, freezing in office... but luckily by 8.00pm, the rain stopped, so i came back dry... everyday so tired, reach hm eat den watch tv.. snack den sleep n by 5.30am i woke up again... such a boring routine.. Hate it!

oh Jon Johnson won Manhunt, wahahaa i knew it long time ago! but i still like Matt. OC n TreeHill i dunno wats going on as i always miss it even when i be anticipating to watch it every Thursday nights.

hahaha.. im gaining weight again.. its so obvious!! wat to i do? eat n sleep only.. of cos la gained! tot of going to gym but no mood/motivation/time... wahahhaa... time flies so slowly suddenly... dunno if tts gd or bad cos time has always flies too fast.. maybe slow is good afterall...

Ir still not back... haiz... he got no roaming services but i still sms him even though i know he wont receive it as sms only last 48hrs.. wahahha.. im crazy... i wanna waste sms... I MISS HIM... im going crazy.. i even sms to his frens[who is also my fren la] hp who r in Brunei who hv roaming.. wahahhaa.. anyway... receiving sms in Brunei is free.. crazy 2 weekends alrdy... still hv this coming week n next weekends to go before he comes back...

oh btw, Mum finally approved on my intention to further studies bUT i hv to finance myself... now tt she's given the green light, i hesitated to pursue degree... so ex.. will cost ard $30k.. wasted to spent all my savings on a piece of paper in which doesnt necessarily gurauntee me a gd job with gd pay!! haiz.. now im thinking twice... i might hv to work for 4 yrs before i cant cont studies again... re-considering....
shd i forgo my $$$ or my dream???
haiz... i intend to to Melbourne, Australia.. probably RMIT... haiz.. dunno la.... so confusing.. anyway 4 yrs is a long time... lets c wats my decision in 4 yrs to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home