--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Working?

work dun feel like work today.. hahhahaa

came in at 10.30am but at 1130-1300 having comm session in conference rm...
den work awhile, lunch at 1400-1500!
hahha... den ard 1800... my team start the email thingy again.. [since we all r seated scatteredly]
low calls ard dis time for yest n today.. so they start again... they all join in the loop
we were bz emailing to each other using Outlook to all our team mates...
Woah! my mailbox flood seh!! so many pple type at same time.. i must admit i get kinda of irritated when calls come in when we were in the middle of our email conversation..
but i wasnt being rude la.. jus eager to hang up the call... haha!
well... we're not doing anythin wrong.. jus utilising our given resources! hahaha

den guess wat? i came to office... den suddenly they all start to distribute packets of Polar and marigold drinks ard. FREE FOOD!! i also dunno wats the occassion.. so i got a chicken pie, curry puff n custard puff! i got 1 orange n 1 mango juice drinks! wah so pampered!!
den... guess wat! Irah actually brought Maggie curry n eggs n bowls to work...
hahaha.. i tot she was kidding so i didnt bring my bowl, but no, she wants me to eat so she ask ard for bowl/container.... so we actually cooked maggie curry with egg in a microwave! COOL!

i was told by farhana tt tmr there's a Buzz session for 1hour!!
ahhhh cool.... no need to answer calls again...

oh btw, jus wanna thank all those who cared bout me...
i appreciated it.. thanks! my sincere thanks...
im all happy n cheery now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home