--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, July 03, 2005

What has $$$ got to do?

Money DO matters ok!!
no matter how u deny it or try to run away fm it!
had a tiff with Ir on this matter today!

i made up my mind.... in a long time!
i gave him too much chances, i been too patient... n he disappoint me too many times!

Call me shallow or money-minded or anything u want!
honestly, in one way or another.. everyone WOULD think of money!
its been 32mths we're together now... he still doesnt plan for future!
it may not be a big issue to him, but it is to me!
he barely have $10 in his acc n still hv debts in hp bills.. tell me, how do i pinned hope like tt?
how dare he said tt i came fm richer family than he is!!!!
how dare he said i had the luxury to hv a good meal on Sundays n travel overseas.
wat has tt got to do with my personal life?
i saved on my own, my parents both work hard on their own and i NEVER took their money. watever i hv now may jus be hundreds tt i saved BY MYSELF!! cos i think of my own future. I PLANNED EVERYTHING IN ADVANCE.
i jus settled my debts also, jus only! but i still hv other responsibilities on my own! i still hv bills to pay, my transport[4 buses a day!], food n i gave my parents money too! Im LEFT WITH NOTHING FOR MYSELF!! I WORK FOR NOTHING!!! do i complaint? HELL NO!!

i believe nothing is IMMPOSSIBLE.
u need to know ur priorities n responsibilities and willing to make adjustments
tt is wat i do all along. u think all these while im living in luxury?
i walked fm Tamp interchange every SINGLE day jus to reduce trpt fare, if not tt be 6 buses a day! i brought my water bottle everyday to reduce my food by a dollar or so!
my mum doesnt cook cos hse work, i had to pay for my OWN breakfast, lunch, dinner n snacks! not to mention clothes, personal stuffs n bills!!!
i saved here and there... jus so i can buy things for u... to make pple ard me feel comfortable n to fulfill my responsibilities!

how dare u said i spent most of ur money!!
ask urself, do i really really spent most of it? i DID paid for u.. i DID paid for myself, how dare u said im the cause ur in a state tt u r right now!
i didnt bloody ask to call n talk to u for hours! who ask u to be so kepo n call all the time! BLOODY HELL!!! now tt ur bills r so high each mth, Y DUN U BLOODY CHANGE TT PRICE PLAN TO A HIGHER ONE???? stupid!! donate hundreds to starhub!
call me the one who lives in luxury?? FUCK U!! do i hv branded stuff with me?? i bloody dun! y? cos i know i cant afford n its not a need to me! u think i dun want? who doesnt? but i dun succumb to my wants! sometimes, u hv to make sacrifices!

its been 32mths, doesnt it trigger u tt its time u think maturely n start saving up for future?? stop giving me empty promises... u can buy ex fishing rods or bike tt cost over $2k or ur army stuff, spent all u might in Taiwan, spent on ur shoes n stuff [despite my constant reminders!]... haiz it all fall on deaf ears. YES! I ADMIT I'M NAGGY BUT I MEANT WELL. u jus wont listen, u SIMPLY WONT LISTEN!
n u dare say, "u think u hv the ability to save up... u can insult me? fuck u!"
HELLO!!! i dun insult u ok! im trying to WAKE U UP!
ur gonna be 21 soon n ur still not thinking maturely... u dare say u hv alot to settle... u think i dun hv ANYTHING TO SETTLE ISSIT??? infact, i hv more things at the back or my head.
FINE! i may not be as 'mature' as u r but at least no matter wat i TRIED my very best to save abit for future! wat have u done? tell me... all this time... my friends ask me out, i didnt go... Y? COS I JOLLY WELL KNOW I WONT HV ENOUGH TO SUPPORT MYSELF LATER!!
stupid! i sacrifies alot k.. ALOT ALOT! n i will never never NEVER RUN AWAY FM MY RESPONSIBILLTIES. i will never disregard my duty as a daughter no matter how tight i am! i will never borrow fm anyone, call it ego or wat, i simply wont.

i NEED u to grow up!! start thinking.. start saving.. at least a bit!
but no! no progress at all. y am i so tight? cos im not as fortunate as most pple r tt their parents hv some savings for them! i bloody pay for my OWN EDUCATION ok! i stayed up cos i earn my own scholarships n sponsorships! i know i dun hv savings so i NEED to start right away.. bit by bit... HOW BOUT U?? ask urself la... i know its hard, who said its easy anyway?
u make me so angry cos of ur reply, ur tone... the way u put ur words n ur assumptions as well as ur insults. i may hv made u angry, but u dun hv to speak vulgarities to me. u dun hv to drift so far n becomes a diff topics. watever i had with my family on Sunday is NON of ur BUSINESS! we worked hard, its OUR RIGHTS TO SPENT ANY WAY WE LIKE! it doesnt mean we're 'RICH'!!!! SHIT U.... I HATE U!!
my life is not as easily as most pple perceive it is! my life's a struggle but i NEVER DID GAVE UP ON MYSELF. if i fall, i will plug up courage n stand up again.
I HATE PPLE WHO LOOK DOWN ON ME!!! get ur facts right before u open ur mouth!
like i said before, u may see me cheery n happily, only I know my own stuggle n worries, U of all pple.. i cant believe it!! I HATE U!!!

my conclusion... love is love.. how long u wanna play this love...
dun u wan to end it with marriage?
y doesnt it matter to u right now? im tired, i keep telling u this!
i dun wanna end up getting married at 30!
plus! i also had to deal with the pressure fm my parents, which parent dun want their child to get married?? n we're like together for almost 3 years now... no savings jus as yet? u must be kidding me!
i lost all hopes now... u disappoint me too much... haiz i dunno

now u dare to challenge me huh? u want me to fetch u, treat u to dinners n movies? u want me to take over ur place? u think im scared??? i will accept tt challenge. i can prove to u i can do it n tt i can still save despite all tt.. BUT watever for? if u cant think maturely.. there's no use pursuing this love tt has no future.. nothing to look forward to.
i gave up....

Yours sincerely,
the broken hearted.....
~Azizan Samsuar~

2 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Blogger KLS said...

zan, i swear we libras are so damn alike when it comes to money, responsibitlies and sacrifices. i can honestly understand how you feel on all 3 aspects mentioned above.

you know something, majority of the time, we libras are not easily angered but it's good to let it out once in awhile when the pressures too much.

an advice, yes i agree we have to plan for our future but at the same time we must believe in fate as well. sometimes things dont happen the way we planned it but we have to have our chins up and go through it nontheless.

and you want to know something else, i think we libras are more mature and stronger than any other signs. thus thats why im confident you'll pick yourself up and strive even further.

heck we work/function better under pressure/stress. so put that smile and cheeriness back into yourself coz thats what and who you (we) are.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

hey ya so true! thanks lots din. i appreciate it. seriously, i do!

thanks lots. im ok now. like u said, i know tt money is not everythin but it is something impt la.

i guess we're ok now, i jus need to hv a heart-to-heart talk once he book out again on weekends!

i am smiling now....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home