--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

wake me up when september ends....

its been some time since i last wrote an entry...
so many things happen.. haiz.. where do i start?
anyway, wats had happened, happens....

Saturday night seem so short, jus mere 2hrs or so...
but the after effect lasted so long... i shall not elaborate...
i almost did something stupid, luckily i didnt... i was too desolated at tt time
jus feel like escaping watever im feeling
woken up on Sunday morning with eyes swollen.. shit! i looked like a zombie...
nobody noticed as it early in the morning!
at 6am, i dragged myself to the bathroom... finding myself at the corner crying silently
the rain seem to understand how i feel.. a resemblance of the tears i cried...
hot shower above my head felt so cold.. so weird!

in a taxi to harbourfront, i stared out of the window thinking... "wat a beautiful city we're got" everything seem to be so perfect, the morning dew, the wet roads, the empty highways.. everything is so calm!
i started to smile n felt a lil better! had breakfast at delifrance, first time eat so early in a long time! eat too much felt sick in the ferry. Yes, i went to BAtam! i so wanted to go, i dunno y! sis was puzzled when i suggested to go, in the end she followed along.
my day was great there, a total diff place than urbanized Singapore!
lunch was great... there's like more than 10 dishes laid on our tables, never ate so many dishes for nasi padang before! nice nice... recommended!
tour guide was great too... Roki is his name.. who keeps on saying 'Aman..' [peace] hahaha hilarious! fun...
spent alot.. alot alot.. on food, clothes not fantastic... its not cheap, so ex, they have A&W so we bought the curly fries but it cost ard $4 so ex!! we bought it anyway...
i had my first massage experience there... haha we all had indonesian traditional full body massage.. no pain at all.. chey! should hv gone for thai massage instead!
we order 4 cake lapis.. freshly baked when order... wow... yummy!
munch munch munch... its dark, back to tiny island..
oh btw, i learnt something new, batam is only slightly smaller than SG, its 500++sqm.

den ate again at banquet, wah my stomach gonna burst.. mum la.. insist tt we eat!
den took taxi home... was very lucky we're got at cab cos the taxi stand q is so long n there isnt any cab ard.. suddenly a guy shouted... "tampines/ pasir ris" hahaha.. i was very impressed by mum's quick response.. den we all get in! hahaha.. we jus about to join the q but we got a cab first.. i wonder how long the rest waited for cab...
den the cab.. wow... got mobile tv... managed to catch apprentice! cool...
reached hm n instantly sleep..

i received my graduation package letter.. had 2 invitation but i dunno who to give...
mum n dad working, i had to persuade sis to come... how sad is tt?
i didnt matter to me in the past, besides no one was present when i received my awards[academic or non-academic] or scholarships.. even when i go on various overseas trip, no one fetch me fm the airport... dunno y it mattered now, i think im being ultra sensitive!
furthermore, i wasnt proud of my diploma cos i didnt work hard, unlike those in the past where i put in alot of effort.. somehow i jus want someone to be there for me... suddenly...
i know my parent might think "dun worry, she's independent".. i didnt show my disappointment but i kept insisting someone comes as i wanted someone to take pictures for me! haha.. tts a smart one... i think sis will come!

yest at work.. ko-kor Tommy bought me nuts to eat.. hahaha.. so sweet of him...
Farhana left for NUS, part of my team has been transferred to other teams.. so sad! i saw an ad on this job, so they're recruiting new temp staff again... wasnt suprised!
oh btw, farhan gave us cake nicely wrapped like 'berkat'.. on Sat, irah bought truffle cake... oooo my all-time fav cake!! yum yum yum....
will b meeting esli for lunch later... so long didnt c her... today jus wanna chill..

there's a saying..."the person u love, hurts u the most"
how true is tt!
felt like sleeping... "wake me up when September ends".. i be 21 by the time its October.. n my contract will ends as well.... * good nitez!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home