--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Small gal...

i jus wanna say I LOVE THE NEW ARMY COMMERCIAL!!
ahhh i simply love it.
so cool! n impressive!

i feel like im a small girl somehow.. haha..
irah is like my big sis n i call her kak when we're same age.
den they all send email den call me 'little amelia' hahaha!

nick came over n ask if im fine.. haha... i am i am
he's younger but it felt like he's older than i am, like a big bro.. hehehe..

ok so ir n i talk things out.. ya he's sori n all
n lets jus forgive n forget..
so pple say OCS earns alot huh? bull crap, its ok.. nvm im done wif all those nagging n disappointing myself. if he thinks its impt, he knows wat to do. if nt, let him be.
like i said, i gave up. period.
i love him too much to put our relationship on the line due to this.
im a small gal, dun wanna worry bout the future... yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home