--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

sick n tired of so many things....

im so sick of this job... its like less than a mth i worked but i gotten sick of it!
very very tired of explaining things to pple n listening to pple's complaints...
i guess customer service is not my kinda job... i really dun like it...
cant wait for the contract to be over, furthermore i need a perm job, cant b a temp all my life!!
the pay is so demoralising tt there's alot expected for this job, even the KPI is increased to 84calls now, crazy!! somemore i dun hv access to alot of things...
i cant perform well.. i jus cant plus i dun like it.. no passion at all....

haiz... i really dunno wat to do... definitely not continuing after contract...
spoke to Veni on education last evening, now felt like pursuing a degree... but tt cost alot.. need bank loan.. but like Veni said, "must think in the long run"... but in the long run i will hv a hard time paying off my loans.. i also cannot be irresponsible not to give parents money.
pple say u can work n study at same time... dun think it'll work for me... i dun think i can handle it.. esp if its a degree... oh gosh! i never tot of taking degree.. i've always think of diploma n tts it.. tts y i dun bother much of my grades in poly.
nvm, i dun believe in regretting.... thou shall move on....

Ir called me.. was so glad he's back fm field camp... suddenly miss him so much!
i dunno when is our last conversation! today i off so i get to talk longer on the fone!
felt like we're missing alot.. only managed to meet him on lat fri nite n tts all... this week also cant meet cos my off on Sun... den next next week left wif one Sat den he's off to Brunei for trg again.

my bro is always sick these days, kinda worried for him.. he supposed to go kl but he was sick.. haiz he missed out on the opportunity to enjoy an all expense paid trip by his co.
sis is sick too... everyday need to accommodate to her n had to sleep w/o air-con... i sweat in bed cos apparently we sleep n double-storey bed but there's only on fan...
im getting sick too... stomach always makes prob...

my hse's a mess... my room's like trash! wah i cant stand the mess...
wah everythin not in order, hate the junk man!!
my off day need to do alot of things, cant rest.. mum ask me to do stuffs... arrgghh!
i cant hv a peace of mind!
later having my last class.. den i get my cert... *smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home