--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, July 29, 2005

School's over... moving on..

ok graduation is over... i kinda screw it up but overall its ok la...
came late tts y. my name starts with 'A' so i passed my name alrdy, luckily they use a scanner to announce the name. suddenly Azizan Samsuar came in the middle of pple's name starting with 'F'.

the food not as fantatstic as last yr[Amir's grad food nicer], the desserts r nice though.
mum had to leave early, so i took sis for a short tour ard the Fc5-Rockwall-Salc-T15 area. haha she says its big when she hadnt been to other end to other end yet! hahaha.. i find SP small though, probably cos i frequent the marine school-FC2-achitecture-F1-main library-SPA clubhouse area. heck i even run ard the whole sch compound, oklah quite big actually cos the run tires me out.... haha!
school's Plaza is overcrowded with pple dressed in black n white, its so 'menyemak' i jus want them all to leave. after our short trip, less pple were ard, ahhh tts better.. sis n me took pic at mrt, toilet... most of it deleted! hahaha! ok so school's over for me... wats up ahead? i hope to find a job tt suits me... wat could it be? i have no idea, but im willing to explore....

yest was working den they were asking for staff urgently to work today n the weekends. my quick response, 'No, sorry i cant, i got plans' time is more impt than money. i need to spent time with Amir before he went off to Brunei for trg on Monday. Furthermore, 1st Aug 05 is our 33rd mth anniversary... n he leaving on tt day!

my sis told me, "haiz.. kak.. y Amir's NS so jialat? so diff fm bro? kecian kakak mcm Amir is is ur part-time bf... only see him on certain weekends only.."
hahahha! part-time bf? its ok.... we all must learn to adapt. esp me cos i think im a lil maja wif him so if i dun get tt attention n affections i feel kinda missed out.

ok so today, we're having bbq at pasir ris beach, Amir will b bringing his tent n hopefully the guys can make their asses down to pasir ris this time round cos Amir's ,marinated alot of chicken alrdy....

ok gtg bathe, i need to be ready alrdy... wow... the day seems GREAT.. so sunny n hot! im wearing sleevesless... needed tt TAN... yes! T-A-N...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home