--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Saturday... slow n easy...

here i am blogging wen supposed to be working.. haha!
haiz... got woken up by dear Amir..
so early call me... den i cant sleep!!
woke up at 6++am when only work starts at 10.30am
talk to Irah on hp den forgot the time! haiz..
in the end.. LATE!! hahahaa.. i feel so stupid...

wah! had alot of breakfast.. so full now... feel like sleeping..
lets hope calls dun come in so often..
later having dinner after work... for Daddy's bday!
oh btw, my man is 50 now...
i bought him a levis top tt cost $90 den he was so sharp to notice tt its made in China, straightaway he say its imitation!
WOAH.. my heart pain seh!! i bought at levis boutique daddy!! doesnt mean 'made in china' is FAKE!!! hahhaha.. my bro n sis [who obviously didnt bought him anythin] jus laughed at me! hmph! nvm... its ORIGINAL i tell ya...

yest went out to Tamp int wif dad n sis, jus walk ard n dad bought a new hp...
hehehe... i know he's still using g18 networks so i ask salestaff for new g9 sim card, den huh he say its only be activated by this afternoon.. wah! so slow! when i get hm i call them for urgent request to activate new sim, den by 11pm last nite, its activated. so happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home