--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, July 29, 2005

Picnic cum BBQ

its almost 7pm n im back at hm...
so tired now, luckily took cab hm... feeling so lazy to switch buses.
ok... jus had picnic cum bbq with Ir! nice! the marinated chicken is so nice! honey flavour.. yum yum! my gosh... 2 persons eating 2kg of chicken, 2 packets of hotdogs n 2 packets of crabsticks! muahahahha... nah, we couldnt finished it... brought home some only cos most of it in our tummy!! we also bought out snacks also la... woah alot of food!!
hehehe.. as expected nobody came cos Amir is very fond of last min invitation... how can pple make it?? haiyo... nvm. had fun. i was gloomy n moody b4 i get there but i came back cheery!!

the sun wasnt tt hot jus now, i dun think i get a darker skin tone... nvm.
b4 we start, we both know we dun bring extra clothes to get wet but as i was playing in the water, Ir splashed water at me. WAH too much, so i splash back. den he splash back... i run further away fm him but in the end my short get wet. stupid me. run in water, of cos wet! since im wet, he has to be wet as well.. so i went back n splash! wahhahahaa... he ran after me, its so hard to run in sands. shit he carried me to the water n almost throw me in. i was spared when i apologise profusely. hahhaa...
i was playing at the beach den left my sandals on the sands n walked back to our tent bare-footed. got carried away bbq the food. 20mins later, i found out my sandals not found anywhere near me, walk down to beach n was shock to see my sandal was gone! GONE!!!
i panicked for awhile... but was very sure i left it there.. on the sands!! i called out for Ir to help me search. HOW AM I GOING HM W/O SANDALS??
search high n low for it... its not within my sight... we realise the tide is higher now so it must hv drift away by the waves....spore waters r not clear btw, how to spot my sandal?
luckily Ir spotted one of my sandals, he quickly removed his shirt n bermudas n swam towards it!! yay... i got one side!! den few seconds later, he spotted another side.. this time... far far away at the sea... poor Ir had to swim so far to get my other sandals back... WAH MY HERO!!! hahaha... if not i wont hv anythin on my feet. BUT he gt prob cos he didnt hv extra undies... now tt its wet!

later... Ir got an idea!! haiz tt guy juz cant keep still, he's full of ideas...
he cut off the leaves of the coconut tree den he he sharpened the ends of it with his knife n did the same for other 8 leaves! THERE, we hv 8 so-called SPEARS! haha.. the ends r so sharp tt when we throw it in the air, it gets rooted to the ground. den he found some nylon ropes on the beach n use it as the starting point, so we compete who can throw the furtherest n the 'spear' must be rooted to the ground not left lying on the ground. haha.. fun fun fun!!
den we started to aim at the coconut tree's leaves, the spear must be aimed at the leaves, this time i sucks!! cant aim....
later, he started to change his target at me! WOAH.... one of his 'spear' went right thru my sandals!! now i hv a hole in one of my sandals!!! arrgghh... tts how sharp the 'spears' are! POWER.. but kids dun try tt at hm!!!
there's alot of army guys having their 16km run n they were amusely looking at 2 persons playing our very own 'javeline'... hahaha... we stopped playing when suddenly i need the toilet.

time passes by so fast when ur having fun. time to packed up. hahha... so kecoh packing up.. hahha... Ir la so irritating wif his 'im-rite-listen-to-me' attitude, haha he's rite la he's gd at all these but i refuse to follow instructions... hahaha... den we played 'pushing game'. crazy. pple all looking at us pushing each other as we pack n fold the tent... hahha. WAH AMIR 's SO ROUGH NOW HUH?? SO I BE ROUGHER. wahahhaa... crazy pple... if pple dunno i think they might tot we were fighting, luckily we were laughing out loud so at least pple know we're jus playing.

den went hm took cab, Ir went on to Rain's hm. he goin to pulau ubin tonite for SPA war game n campfire. i wanted to go but was so lazy, wasnt willing to donate my bloody to the mosquitos there. WAR GAME!! wargame is so fun. its played after campfire! cool its jus like having war at midnight in ubin but we used waterbombs as emo! the water is filthy, yuck so itchy somemore but its so fun. i remember last time i played, we hide in bushes den when we saw other teams pass by we rush out n ambush, ATTACK!! wahahha... there r also times where we're caught in cross-fire. pple shouting 'seize fire' doesnt help cos pple still keep throwing emo at each other. wahaha... fun. scary. itchy.

oh btw, yest Ir fetch me fm work den we go TM walk ard. along the way met up with his fellow army friends n some of my juniors. we bumped into Nafizn gf at Tamp int n Ahmad at TM wif his gf, Suraini[i think tts her name]. she so friendly, we immediately chat bout lots of things like as though we knew each other. the boyfriend tot we knew each other, haha. den saw my juniors, chatted for some time, so nice to see them. felt guilty as i knda forgot their names! this happens many times, some of ex-ngee ann sec i dun even know their names but felt guilty when they know mine. the best is jus teguh n smile! *winks*
n we ate at Bistro Delifrance!! hehe... nice! its like a restuarant but den its not. we were served but we hv to write our own order on the ordering form with the pencil on our tables n make our way to the cashier to pay n submit our orders. i like my dessert.. yum yum... crepe with caramelized apple with butter n orange sauce with vanilla ice cream on the top.


i close this entry wif a picture of u n me... *smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home