--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Graduation Day...

wahhahaha... i grad long ago... bout 2 mths ago n i will only be getting my diploma TODAY, yeah 26jul05. im waiting for this day, not really for the cert, but to see my friends, my school n lecturers...
im also excited to see wat other places are being renovated! for those who doesnt know, SP has been constantly renovating n improving its facilities! i wonder of tt building is up, i wonder if the airplane is built for Aeronautical studies... i wanna see the new rock wall.. i wonder wat else!
ven not coming, she call it a draggy event, yes i agree but for once, i wanna a draggy event!
things r going too fast n hasty...

this ceremony is also a way out not to come to work.. hahaha... CX n Cheryl also having grad today but theirs is at 1pm while mine at 5.30pm BUT they dun get a LEAVE, they had to swap shift... hehehhee... im not willing to swap my off days cos this week i get fri n sat off.

i still havent find my skirt or pants, my top or my blazer n my shoes... i wonder where they r... haiz... need to find them... treasure hunt!! hahaha!

i think i wanna eat KFC in school.. den buy alot of snacks in sch, i think i wanna eat my hazelnut cheesecake n my cookies at cafe... i think i wanna eat at FoodHaven as well... muahahaa...
sch is too faraway for me to visit again, might as well make use of the time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home