--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, June 03, 2005

wow

its been quite sometime since i last blog..
some pple say think hadnt been seeing me ard... im still here... jus preoccuppied at the moment!
as some might know... my Darling is away... somewhere in a place called Taiwan!
miss my guy... but being as sweet as he is... he calls me regularly, called me thrice yest n once in the morning today! the rest no need to know la... he calls alot!

today met my dear sis at Far East plaza.. accompany her while she rebond her hair.
she looks good, kinda like it.. cant really stand when her hair 'kembang' like lion! hhahaha
seeing her looking good in new hairstyle, i had the urge to cut my hair too...
but no way am i gonna put my hair in the hands of the hairstylist who does her hair though he really did a good job for sis.. her hair really looks good!
so... i went down to Hair Profile for a haircut... was $33 initially but i got price of $28 for student.. wahahha...
mine was fine... the shampoo smelt good n the head massage was great! had my hair nicely n professionally cut! my hair's a lil shorter now with layers n get my fringe trimmed. Finally! Ya its was nice [to me] n i dun really need any criticism fm anyone... good comments are welcome! :)
i like the way i am but i must say i kinda miss my long hair

ok.. back track a lil...
been disappointed these days... couldnt came in class on time cos STA is too far!
my trainer, Jamilah was nice. Infact, all the trainers are nice! She gave me n Mel a ride[in her car] for lunch as there's no halal food available.

been really tired this week!
last weekends spend alot of time with Amir...
on monday he fetch me fm work den off we go to J8 to catch Monster-in-Law... hilarious movie!
love it! den straight fm there, took a cab to his house where he bathe n gets ready to go to Airport. I felt so paiseh cos his cousins n grandparent n relatives were there at his house n Airport. But being a person who can 'slumber je' i can say i kinda survive tt.. hahaha
Haiz.. miss Ir so much... still rem clearly the day he left at the Airport.. haiz...
his flight leaves at 2.30am n i stayed on till late n had to woke up early for work the next morning...
in 31 mths, tts the 1st time i met his relatives, i only know his immediate family all these while. His gandma kinda nice, she came over to talk to me but i must say his family is the conservative n religious type.. which kinda scare me a lil cos im kinda not really 'alim'.

back to back i was really tired this whole week....
once i get to my bed, i sleep immediately even with tv/radio and/or lights on.
on thur, was so tired i couldnt focus in mandarin class.. my classmate, Taufik[alfro] also said i look so tired. oh btw, tt alfro guy told me he thought im the type tt party alot. Muahaha... i get tt alot fm pple... dun understand y also.. hahaha... tts y they say 'dun judge a book by its cover'... i also told him i got curfew den he said im trying to be anak soleha. Not really true also, i dun really think im tt good. Azizan is a bad girl.. she disturbs pple n gets quite nasty when provoke! Other than tt she's nice.. well not really also... alot more to describe me but i aint got time for tt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home