--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wat a long exciting day!!!

today came on time but logged in 3mins late[pc slow]... was told even 1min considered 15mins late...
so.. GREAT!! tt means i alrdy lose 1hrs pay alrdy for now!! but today, i only start work at 9.15am, dun bother to start work earlier cos i wont get paid!! hahaha
nvm... even more reason for me to come early tmr... so thrilling!! hahaha
i felt tt today was a long day!!

haiz, im so tired of handling problematic calls n escalating them, i hv to follow up on alot of things, hate it man, y cant the case be closed?? i still hv bout 3 pendings!!
i dunno if tts unlucky or gd, i seem to be receiving calls diff fm others, nvm at leas i learn more stuffs!! good!

today, cust took up my lunch time by 20mins n break by 8mins.... Damn!!
then i was caught up with a case tt delayed me by bout 20min fm my release time!! argh!!
i quickly rushed down to Hougang mrt to Boon Lay to meet IR.. yay... he's having nights out today!!
At hougang, i bought some otah n rotiboy, den dinner at JP had kfc meal... my treat!! haiz... struggling with finance yet i dun feel a pinch when im meeting him. haiz such a short meeting with him n he has to leave at 9.30pm.... i took a long train ride hm back to tamp!!! haiz.. so tired now.... had to top up ezlink again, always runs out so fast!!!
oh btw, on the train, there's an auntie besides me n starts to converse in mandarin... she ask if i can write in english... of cos i replied i can.
i tot she jus wants me to write something, but she took out a card n wants me to help her write a birthday card in english!! haha... so i help her!!
i dun think she even realised im not chinese!! though i think she might hv notice my so-foreign-chinese. i think i did a gd job, i did ask her for alot of things to help me draft the message, so glad she can understand me. i still rem wat i wrote:

" To Gwee Ai Ling..... How r u? i hope ur doing fine. so sori i been so busy these day, i didnt get u a gift. i really hope u like this card. Happy bday my friend! May ur wishes comes true."
den i told her to sign off. i wrote wat she told me to excpt the part where she ask me write she sori she dunno wats her friend age cos i dun find tt necessary. [i guess] its a lil weird to say happy bday but i duno how old u r!! Its hard cos she herself dunno wat to write, i had to probe her to draft out the msg... somemore she's alightin soon so i was put in a spot, thinking n writing fast! haha
im so happy i DID help her n i wasnt stampering....

so glad Ir appreciates my presence! i took effort coming over to JP...
ooooh gosh!!! i miss him alrdy...
nvm.... Sat i be cooking!! n we'll hv a movie marathon at my place!!
can wait! so excited... hehe...
feeling gd now.. *smiling* tmr so-called my last day cos fri n sat my off days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home