--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, June 20, 2005

*Waiting... they left without me*

waiting.... now so hungry...
laptop in front of me, hp on my rite... hm fone is my left ear, talking to ir...
hand typing... box of strawberry white chocs on my left side....
lying on my stomach down, smiling....
im waiting for sis n mum to cum back, they went to JB w/o me!!
sob sob... they went shopping n eat seafood... nvm, my lovely sis will get somethin for me for sure! loves her!!!

last nite... ir call me ard 2am..
i ans n said... "ok ok... 5 mins k... jus 5 more mins!"
he laugh n say wat 5 mins... i was like huh? later i wake up k... but it was only 2am not even 6am yet... i tot i was supposed to wake up alrdy.. hhahaha

ok they came back!!! seems so nice seh!
they ate alot n shop alot.. they went karaoke-ing, bowling, pool n eat seafood!
den took car home[malaysian car]... wah!!
den i greedily eat n eat.. they bought otah, tom yam soup, fish head curry, a choc cake[for daddy day yest], kuehs, tarts n whole loads of stuff!!!!
i gobble gobble.... k i gtg... need to catch up wif sis n cousins....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home