--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, June 24, 2005

TGIF!

not working today...
had the time to spend whole day with darling sis!
we were happily sleeping when the construction starts making noise! argh!!
so annoying! nvm, we woke up n happily watched tv at loud volumes!! haha

hehhee... so many pple at Tampines today!
it kinda suprise me!! really really really alot alot alot of people!!
i was wif sis.... i was like, "how comes so many pple today?? its friday rite?"
it felt like Saturday but no, its Friday ard 2pm!!

nvm i aint complaining!!
anyway, it was quite an eye-candy.. hehehe
the ITE boys r so cute, hehhe.. but no! i hv my own man, n love him lots!
n guess we go? NTUC to buy groceries! heh! so unglamourous.. hahha
NTUC TM is undergoing renovations btw.
we spent over $20 jus on food we wanna cook. [plus the sardine ingredients mum ask to buy]
im outta cash... wonders when the pay's coming... *roll eyes*
den at TM, they're having sale on kids stuff!! I LOVE THE BUBBLE GUNS N GADGET!!
im gonna get it soon... oooooo im loving it!! later can play bubbles!! yay!!
sis loves the spiderman sleeping bag, i'll get her one if i still hv cash!!

went hm n we cooked black pepper chicken n rice! yum!
den we fry fish n chicken... yum yum... the ultimate ALA & IZAN special!!
den dad came hm, he cooked eggs... we all ate again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home