--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, June 30, 2005

a simple day...

woke up late... enjoying my sleep...
irah called in the morning saying tmr there's a meeting so need to there by 7am.
haiz so early... yawns!
den i happily had breakfast n use my bro's laptop n woke him up.. haha!
bro losing weight now, so sad to see him so tired these days
but i know he's happy.. got a new-found gf.. i hope this one last! *smiles*
i was prancing ard the hse, not knowning wat to do...
"Ahhh... a great day.. take it slow n easy Izan..."


watch my fav show on weekday, "Ambush makeover"
den took a bath....
did my laundry... sweep the hse... clear abit of my rm... make my bed... wash the dishes...
ahhhh... im satisfied!!
den bro left me to go to his gym, if only im as discipline as him to go gym...
my doc advise me to exercise n eat healthily... i wonder how to do tt...
left me with no choice, i hv to do tt if i dun wan my condition to deteriorate further...
i dun wanna think of bad stuff rite now...

sis came back... told me she fought with her teacher...
her teacher confisticate her ezlink card, she quarrel cos she needs it to go orchard wif me, n tt it aint easy for me to get a off today to spent time wif her...
awwww.... so touched by her! but she's still enraged over it, to think she actually shouted at her pregnant teacher! see now she felt bad... nvm, i'll treat her kfc later
she gets so mad when i told her i cant go orchard afterall cos i gt class tonite!

i was supposed to meet esli also today but cant cos spending time wif sis. she having probs too.. some gal actually wrote a counter-attack based on a entry she wrote... haiz, i really dunno. some pple r so sensitive, but they hv the right to say wat they want. jus forget it la! aint worth time to be affected by such stuff.

tmr... class gathering at glass hse fish & co. work's gathering and also ir's fren bday at fullerton.
im in dilemma, dunno which to go... if can all i wanna go
aint got the money... maybe dun go for all!
but lets see how tmr goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home