--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, June 30, 2005

sick? stress? crazy?

im broke!
i need money for transportation n food..
i can deal with wearing same old clothes
i need to pay my debts, my tons of outstanding bills n return tt NKF donation cards real quick
i havent been in gd health lately
having headaches n feeling sick lately but no one can see it...

im been bloated the past few weeks, no idea but i jus keep silent
i started bleeding again... like previously... got me so scared again
plz plz dun tell me i needed surgery
wats happening to my health??


alot of things on my mind..
some things r best to be kept alone
such a burden i carry everywhere i go yet i hv to appear happy wif everybody
deep inside, im so scared n lonely...
i wonder wat happens to me next

no matter wat.. i tell myself..
i need to b strong n i cant be selfish to let others worry bout me
i do all i can to make myself happy...
dun ask me anything cos i'll say, "im fine"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home