--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, June 27, 2005

rollercoaster of emotions!

in less than 48hrs, i been thru so many emotions!
yest was great, ir came over to bring me lunch, thereafter irah's bf gave me a ride to the bustop right inside to get to Ir's place. So i went over to him place jus to spend additional time with him n he cooked for me tempura. After tt, i quickly rush n took cab to bedok[ir's treat] to catch a movie with mum, dad n sis. den ir left fm there to bk-in at boon lay...

the movie was great. FANTASTIC n E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-I-N-G!!!
VERY Hilarious n scary...
great everyone shd watch it provided u understand mly la... its 'Pontianak Mengerit'
haha.. i love the movie... my fav now!!
makes me jump out of my seat n scream out loud n laugh out so hard!! hahhahaa
i was feeling kinda sick when eating popcorn, drink ice lemon tea n laughing n screaming at the same time!! i tahan to go toilet till the end cos i dun wanna miss a part!
very very very gd movie... a must-watch!

den aft tt we took cab to eat at simpang bedok to eat seafood n western food whereby bro came over n joined us.
sis n me felt like vomitting cos we ate too much to the point tt we ned to buy somthing sour!

this morning, i made a point to wake up very early...
i was early but i waited for irah at bustop n became late instead!
felt so upset.. like my effort go down the drain.. but nvm la...
den the whole day, back-to-back i keep getting complaint calls... arrrgghhh the moment they call only they start shouting... so irritating! really feel like shouting back but i know i cant.
alot of follow ups to do also.. i hate to bring work back hm but today i hv to! really alot of follow ups! alot of disputes cases.
plus my TL changed today, seem so weird to be asking help fm her...
irah help me call starhub today to enq my points.. haha.. very funny... she so strict!
den went hm with jake, he offered to send me hm by cab, his treat... such a gentleman!
vincy also gentleman, everytime i feel cold if he happens to hear tt he'll offer his jacket.

my batch having the movie get-together thingy for Wars of the world on 29jul
class gathering on 1 july
prob having meal with prev TL also
no money for all these.... but i wanna be part of it... too bad.. too bad..
i hv alot of debts alrdy.. too much! i cant handle alrdy....

ir called me to inform tt he had gold for IPPT.. so happy for him!
so many things affects me... am i taking things too seriously tt it affects me or issit jus PMS??
arrrrggghhhh i hate wat im feeling now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home