--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Parents...

i feel tt the older i am the closer i am to my parents...
i used to feel neglected cos they dun dote on me...
i used to feel 'different' fm my sis n bro...
but now, i feel okay...

mum starts being nice to me.. she starts giving me the attention i needed long long time ago..[tears in my eyes].. maybe its all a lil too late cos i been feeling so shitty the way im treated all along, but honestly, im thankful to know im still the daughter she had n at least i know she cares bout me!
its hard to put a smile when ur hurting inside, esp if its involves love... i luv my mum no matter wat happen, she gave life to me! no matter how she screw me, hurt me or pained me...
moreover im strong headed n strong in my opinion n i speak up alot... i like to win in every arguement, i only lose to her... only her alone!
one day, i ask her, "mum, do i look like a bad gal to u?"
silence.
silence. yup silence.
i smiled n say, "i know u dun think im bad... but im as strong headed n stubborn as u wat"
still silent.
i know wat she's thinkin. she dun wanna say anythin cos she dun wan me to be big-headed.
i understand. same attutude as me but im calmer, understanding, more patient, more sarcastic n much much stronger.
i also ask her who give her the least prob? who dun ask for much? obviously me...

dad... ahhh my daddy.. love the man though can be irritating at times haha..
still the same man i know!! but he's more sensitive now!
cant blame him, age is catching up on him.
keep hinting on father's day.. cute! oh btw, i bought a levis jean top/jacket for him at $89.50... hope he likes it!! but for his bday on 9 july, not on father's day. maybe treat him dinner...
aiyoh... my head pain... no money alrdy, expenses more than income!
bought specs, haircut, bday presents for dad, widya, shaz, my big red ball!! n etc....
haha... he bought me lingerie.. but ask to sis choose them using his money. wahaha.. ingat pun pat anak die!

as for me... no choice!
im still bold, strong-headed, egoistic, stubborn as usual. haha!
but im nice... dun provoke me!! ur so wrong to do tt... but den again, im a forgiving person, no grudges on anyone. Cheers!
im so happy tt i love my parents n getting better treatment n more attention fm them! FINALLY...
syukur alhamdulilla...
Peace!! *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home