--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Pampered....

im so happy now...
things r going my way... alhamdulillah....

so happy wen i reach hm, it wasnt even 11pm when i left office at 10.30pm..
we all stayed back a lil while cos our team leader's last day wif us!!
i jus came in n 'mummy lily' is leaving alrdy.. sob sob... she abondoned us!! hehe...
i get hm early cos i get a lift fm her, her husband drives us hm... we both stays at tampines!

every single day this week, daddy has also been ferrying me fm hm to workplace at serangoon nth... wahahhahaa... IM SO PAMPERED...

my darling will be back at 4am later...
mum dun allow me to go airport, looks like i hv to meet him tmr instead..
Ir called, he was disappointed i couldnt waited up at airport but i promised him tmr at 8am i be at his doorstep at Hougang!!!!
so excited now.... i dun think i'll sleep...
maybe i go make him a card a wrapped the gift i got for him... excited excited!!! heeee
i wonders wat he bought for me too!

btw, Jo leaving to Japan soon to lead a tour there... so proud of her!
Jo, im gonna miss ya... hehehe...
anyways, the class gathering at glasshouse fish & co on 1st jul... so excited! wonders wat the rest r doin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home