--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, June 20, 2005

Ir's back!!

on Esli's request, i shall write an entry....

oh base on our conversation.... let me make a statement!!!
i never like Batman since i was a kid cos it sounded like Badman n he always in black n so gloomy.. always fighting n dark.. dun like it!!! haha.... bad guys r always ard, the evil penguin n stupid joker!

i woke up this morning irritated by my alarm clock, hp alarm, my dad, n Ir's call... hahaha pple who knows me well knows tt i aint an easy person to wake. haha...
went to work half-hearted.... the only reason im in so much energy is bcos i didnt wanna b late, so i rush2.... being late is wat i do... den rush2, tada!! im aint late!!! i love the energy, the drive, the sense of urgency!! haha...

work has been fine... [stress also!]
the pple r nice n friendly... the customers r not so nice!
some pple r so demanding n unreasonble... cant stand them! lucky im the kind tt lets go easily, if not i b crazy alrdy thinkin of their problems!
i like irah n kak zaiton n jake n farhana alot.. always so approachable! obviously, others r nice too!! wen ur new, u tend to b blur at times... luckily help is ard!!

Ir's back!!! told him i miss everythin bout him! i bought him a new formal shirt, BH 90210, a peach one!! so he can wear for bk-in n bk-out.. glad he likes it! he says its very comfy.. yah its "comfy".....
i meet up wif him. did nothin.. jus went thru his stuff... n azizan goes nagging! "Ir.. how much is this? wat? so ex? ish ish... how bout this? n this?"
basically jus nags tt he spent a lil too much! so nxt trip to Brunei tts it man!
i was amazed at his spending power! omigosh, i influenced him too much, fm a shy guy who doesnt eat out/goes out/ shop alot to wat he is now. Yah yah, my fault!! I know...
but im a good shopper! [every gal is] i go comparing price n see if its worth buying!
lil iza got a white handmade band, 3 t-shirts n a calligraphy tt reads out "Ir [pix of lovebirds] Iza".... cute! i love it... nice!
so we did nothing.. jus went thru the pix.. share some thoughts n stories...
jus like i told him on the fone when he's in taiwan,
"i jus wanna sit n stare at u''
but one thing we always do!! snacking n eating out alot...
next week, i promise.... i cook him fish & chip.... Azizan's special!! n tt we'll watch vcd... jus stay in at hm.

i was jus thinking? when was the last time i jog with him?? tts a long long time.. haiz.. those were the days...
i jus chatted with him on msn.... in a long time![his bunk has a PC] how could we forgot? tts how i get to know the irritating amir hamzah!! hahhaha.. cute days...

let me end this entry with a lil of our phone conversation b4 i rushed to toilet...
Iza: Baby i gtg... i need the toilet...
Ir: Ok... will u be long? call me back k...
Iza: ok ok.. i'll call u back...
Ir: call me back tau... dun forget!
Iza: yes, i will darling.. i really gtg...
Ir: if u dun call me back how? wats if u dun?
Iza: i will la.. dun worry.... i need to go...
Ir: and if u dun?
Iza: i will.. i will.. if i dun... erm.. erm... I WILL k.... byeeee....
ir goes on laughing... n i continue lughing in the toilet
gosh, i miss him lots! still miss him... less than 12hrs seh den he hv to book in again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home