--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, June 06, 2005

i waited 4 days....

i jus fought with one of my colleague today....
it happened after break...
he didnt wanna let me pass n pisses me off with such attitude n body language...
ya n out of anger, said certain not-so-nice things la... n he openly say tt im a bitch.. haiz...
n its turn out bad! but we settled it after class...
oklah.. case closed! dun wanna think bout it alrdy...
conscience is clear...

oh btw... i cried on my way to the bus-stop... cried instantly... n tears kept rolling!
But no! im not crying because im being a cry-baby after the fight.... i cried becouse of Amir..
but it also doesnt mean im not upset bout wat happened.. of cos i am... cos i feel tt certain things r due to misunderstanding... its true wat pple say, dun assume n never ever judge a book by its cover!
coming back to Amir, i receive 3 missed calls fm a taiwan number.. the +88_________
i felt so sad, anxious and guilty at the same time!
i miss him so much!!!! he hadnt called me in 4 days....
these 4 days... ive been anticipating for tt call n i didnt answer it...
everytime my hp rings, i would rush immediately.. hoping its him....
on Sun (am), when i woke up in tt middle of the night, i stilll found myself crying n i could feel pain in my heart, the heartaches! i was actually having a bad dream... really painful n bad one tt i could still feel the pain...
the dream involves both Amir n me... something bad happened.... i got so scared when i found myself still crying n feeling the pain when i woke up...
n when i slept back again, the same dream continues... in the morning when i woke up again, i still found myself crying n feeling the pain....
this really scares me n worries me n kept me thinking,
"wat was tt about? wat happened to Amir? y hadnt he call me or at least tell me he wont be contacting me in the next few days [which he normally does!]

thankfully... my darling called me today..
we chatted for a long duration.. like as if he's not calling an overseas call...
i actually cried again when he called... dunno if its a relief or happy or maybe both!
den i got angry tt he didnt tell me he alrdy went to jungle the past 4 days when i was anticipating a call fm him!
my baby was telling me wat happen over in Taiwan in detail! wahahha... cute la he!
Taiwan seem interesting, his navigation also sounds fun though he hurt himself as well...
He told me he going to jungle again for 5 days...
at least i can put my mind at rest now tt he tells me in advance...
really.. the suspence is killing me.... no calls-- bad dreams--- not a good combo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home