--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Happy!

today, daddy sent me off to work with his Phantom!!
so happy cos tts the only bike i can ride on... [im banned fm taking bikes]
im so addicted to chocs! ish ish
been eating non stop.... starts loving white choc hazeluts pieces n white choc strawberry!
mum been cooking lately.. puts a smile on my face!! hehe

so bored lately..
nothing to do, anticipating for his return....
den i get to be a princess again.... not queen, jus a lil princess.. hehe!
ciao... Sunday, sunday... let it b sunday soon.. pronto!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home