--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Great Sunday...

i woke up refresh!!even when i slept real late last night..
had a nice chat with CX n Esli.. hehehe...
i woke up n started to clear up a lil bit in my room, now tt sis not ard, i got the motivation to move my butt n clear up!! power up!!

i didnt expect under my bed to hv so many things n so dusty...
i cleared them up n threw everythin!! yup everything!!!
fm clothes to pyjamas to notes to rubbish to even video cam! yah my video cam not working alrdy... i happily threw them away... i even changed my bed sheet to a brand new one n happily threw away the previous one!! hahaha... i jus love to throw alot of things....
my mum cant stand me.. she say i dun sayang things, everythin i threw!
jus clearing up wats under my bed is enough to tire me up... [u hv no idea how dirty it is].. i sweat n sneeze all the time!
den sweep the whole house, does laundry n clean the kitchen... haha so productive!!
later i chill myself with a cup of chilled coke! ahhhhhhh.....

later went out wif mum to Tamp Mall...
to buy new bedsheets n hv lunch n shop ard...
i bought tweety bird bedsheets!!!! love it!! yay!!!
so happy... den window shopping.. so many gorgeous things at Isetan!! so geram...
mum loves this russian diamond n pink diamond ring... so ex... i was thinking of getting it for her if my pay is not delayed!!
den my bro joined us... finally my bro's company! had fun shopping, mum bought a nice turqoise butterfly shoes!! haaha.. she cant resist shoes!! she alrdy got tons now.. more than 20 pairs!!
wow.. we spend alot today.. really alot... i also bought body shop stuffs...
den we ate at fish & co. ... bro's treat... my stomach like wanna burst alrdy!!
till now, i still find it hard to breathe... haha...

daddy n sis keep calling us.. haha like as if overseas calls r not ex! very cute... call me to ask whereabout bejaya times square....

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe, farhan IS your mendaki tutor!! how small is singapore?! and im going out with ur ex-teacher. haha! he remembers ur name! interesting isnt it? heee~

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

wow... hahaha.. singapore really is small yah. i knew it was him!! preety suprised he recalls me.. hahha.. tts was years ago seh he teaches so many kids... hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home