--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

first weekday off day!

hehe... woke up with a smile... ahhhh an off day! cool...
woke up n went directly to kitchen! FOOD!! yum yum...
mum cooked today!! den there's goreng pisang summore!
n wow wow wow.. wat a plesant suprise!! MY FRIDGE IS LOADED WITH CHOCOLATES!! FINE CHOC!!
i happily stuff myself with the fine indulgence!!

watched tv n laze ard wif sis...
den Ir called... talk for so long i forgot im meeting Widya at 4pm!!! haha
quickly rushed down to City Link where she patiently waited for me...
met Noriza'at O'Brien, got muffins n smoothie for free.. hehe shameless!!!
den meet Sheeda n Dayana, they're on attachment now... wat a pleasant suprise!!
walked ard the newly renovated Marina Square.. not bad!
oh yah, wore my new nerdy red specs jus now... was a lil giddy at the end of day!
the meet-up wif Jo, Ven n YY didnt happen again... sob sob!!

chatted with Din last night... im his idol!! wahahhaha....
so sianz.. tmr work again.. all the way till Sat! give me the motivation plzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home