--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, June 10, 2005

Feeling Tired n Sucky

Alone.... felt sad....
Ir hadnt called me back, but its ok... i understand...
... i miss my baby....
starting to hate my hair now tt its going wavy... look so weird.. yuckz!
He gonna start making noise when he get back in Spore.. hahaha!

Btw.. yest supposed to have this movie outing with my batch to catch Mr & Mrs Smith at PS. True tt i dun hv cash but i also had mandarin classes on tt night. Later found out class cxl, loashi is sick on mc. I also bought this nerdy red plastic frame specs for $215... I badly need one alrdy, it seems tt my degree had gone higher... Shit! Blame it on the PC at itp n work...
See now no money already!! Sis also bought one [black] n i paid for her.
Bloody broke now! So lucky im not 21 yet!!!

These few days... I been feeling sucky!!
My hormones are driving me crazy... feeling shitty all the time!
Now, i dun even walk anymore... I take bus to everywhere i go... feel so tired nowadays n no mood.. fuck la... hate this feeling, den after supper i cfm fall off to sleep
Everyday::
- woke up for work, bathe, get ready
- have lunch n breaks in betw
- come hm n watch TV all the way
- had dinner and/or supper
- sleep
---=> BORING LIFE!!!!

Anyway today, I started to ans calls on my own.
I screwed up i tell ya...
Dun wanna discuss bout tt... Move on!

Actually today suppose to meet Jo, YuYing n Ven at town for dinner.. i miss them so much!
but i will my sis as well... so i decide to send off dad n sis for their trip to KL.
i will miss my darling sis... love her so much... hopes the days pass quickly...
jus came back hm.. so tired now... bought supper on way back to Tamp.. not hungry but still buys food to eat.. beef horfun as usual!
wats happening?
daddy n sis go on hoilday, mum working n bro works nite shifts n of cos my darling Ir in Taiwan... haiz... Im left all alone!
Tmr is gonna be weird... weird enough tt its usually a day when Ir n me go out on dates..
but nvm, im goin to Shaz's bday party... looking forward to tt tmr's evening!!
i miss my old galfrens!! Miss them all.. hope to see them present...
bro have been MIA for some time now.. i kinda miss him!
he's always not ard each morning i go to his room.. wonders where he went...
Still, no plans for Sun. Hope to spend some time with Mum.. maybe go JB.

I got a confession to make.
I HATE GROWING UP!!!!
everyone so busy now... all busy working n in a relationship!!!
alot of responsibilities alrdy.... haiz.... i hope to go back to the time im 15.
so old now... going 21 soon.. in 4 mths time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home