--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Draggy Saturday

Chatted till last last night, only slept at 3am...
was confused n guilty by someone's confession....
really... is it possible for a guy to be happily attached to his gf now but confessed tt all this while there's also another gal had a special place in his heart? n tt he keeps it all to himself n he will never let tt feeling go... even when he knows him n her r impossible n tt she's happily attached n very much in love with her bf now.....

i found answer to tat. it seem tt such complications do exist.
wat can i say. LOVE IS COMPLICATED. heh..

was woken up by an overseas call fm dad, it seem tt they're having a gd time there.
Happy for darling sis, she seem grumpy when she left!
Woke up thinking, wat a day it is....
i knew its gonna be a laid-back day... a day of doing nothing!!
true enough, i did nothin, was moodless... the house was empty...
i jus raoming ard in my lil house n did nothing!!
so bloody bored... feeling lazy n sucky....
Shaz bday today.. sorry babe i didnt go to ur bbq... blame it on my bloody mood...
feeling frustated whole day seh i dunno y also! *pulls hair*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home