--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, June 13, 2005

Bloody ar...

woah....
by the 3rd call today, i receive problematic customers~! kanasai..
den one by one... i so sui get difficult callers. darnz... jus my damn luck.

was about to let loose ard... BUT!!!...
im an easy person, i will let go a case by u jus need to give me so time to be ok.
wah tt guy ar [the guy who calls me bitch!!] speculate tt i insulted his anchestor!!!!!
so furious when i heard tt.. y not speculate tt u call pple a bitch!
my blood goes up up up!!!!
kanasai!!! bloody chicken!! i merely said 'wah... [his name]so jawa pekat' which means 'thick java[indonesian race] blood' n he bloody said i insulted his anchestors!!!
come on la... ur a guy n u r so sensitive on this... 1st time i encounter such petty guy!
n its so obvious if pple dun say it, pple would think tt way... im bold, i dun lie to ur face... im not a hypocrite. i dun smile at u n stabs u in the back.
with a name like Indriyani Marianto.. who wouldnt ask if ur an Indonesian? TELL ME!!!
haiz... forget it!!! i got no time to pursue on this. I dun gain anythin either. Not worth my time to care bout wats in the past. FINE. i will let it go.... really let it go...
pple can believe wat had be said cos conscience is damn clear. Even when pple ask me, I speak the truth even when i know at certain parts im wrong n i admit n im sorry... I explain both sides, not only in my favour.

tt aside, happy thoughts came shortly after. Another call fm Ir... wow makes me so elated.
den a call fm dad... they're reaching Spore soon n bought me alot of chocs fm the choc factory. wow... yum yum!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home