--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, June 25, 2005

bad begining.. happy ending...

things dun go as plan!
but it went on fine...
woke up early today.. excited to cook..
soon to find out ard 10+ he still sleeping...
upset.. eventually got really mad when its 12pm n he still at hm...
was so torn apart tt i cried!
he only came ard 1.30pm, i aint in a mood to cook...

when to mcd instead... hahha! get irritated when i had to pay for my own meal..
so we kinda quarrel... went back hm n we're like not talking to each other!
im angry cos of him trashing my mood n he's angry cos he's hungry n i treated him so coldly wen he only gets to spend a day a week wif me... hmmm valid reason!
only when sis ask y am i in our rm, n he was seated outside tt i went out to talk...
still nt ok, so he went out n we solve things under the block...
as per normal, azizan will never give in... haha! N his 'sorry' r always not sincere, haha but its ok... as long as he's sorry... hehe.. naughty me!

we end up cooking fish & chips n eggs together!! haha.. very kecoh!
den we eat like so fast!!!
watched kongfu majong n wild things... haha.. n i fell asleep.. so tired n full! he end up watching the second movie alone... hahaa!
ir's really nice today, he helped wash all the dishes n prepare drinks for me.
later went to TM for mum's fren bday present den we go buy some fd n snacks n go supermarket to buy maggie n hotdogs.
we also get our feet massage at TM foot massage station[FOC]... ahhhhh nice!
when we reach hm, sis went hm at same time. so we cooked 3 pkt with hotdogs n eggs! Ir been a great help n he made drinks n wash the dishes for us again... how sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home