--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, June 23, 2005

attention seeker

hahahha... this particular blog i visited seem to incur alot of emotions in me!!
at first, anger n frustration... den sad n sorry... den numbed!
this guy is a definite attention seeker!
his entry makes me sick n look down on him... he obviously does not know his stuff well enough to broadcast such immature statement.
i understand he loves his dogs but he dun hv to be so insultive n prejudice.
pitied him.
hopes someone advise n trigger something in his thoughts n reckless, immature behaviour. Be entertained by his blog, esp the comments by other, but jus bear in mind... there's no 100% truth i wat was said.
my conclusion: "a DEFINITE, DESPERATE ATTENTION GRABBER"
cheers! doesnt affect me at all.... say wat u want cos frankly, he's so immature.
check it out man.... the link:
http://www.upsaid.com/phoenyx/index.php?action=addcom&id=893
** if u guys r unable to read his entry, fm tt page go to [back to main page]
scroll down to entry dated [Wed, 15 june 2005]
den click on [cont to read PIGS they are] for full version!

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger KLS said...

cant see the link la zan

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

die dah delete it la...
byk org dah report seh! ministry of home affairs, straits times, muis, new paper... biar padan muka die...die insult Allah n our religion plus our race! die ckp mcm2 seh!! he said we malays r lazy pigs n tt we only deserve low paying jobs like parking attendants! BODOH!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home