--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, May 06, 2005

Weird.. weird... weird...

yest was a weird day....
dunno y got pple coming up to me or calling me....

1. received calls from SMU, Stansfield college n SIM again!! haiya.. i wanna study but no money la...
2. den keep receiving calls from Mornington Country Club asking me to be their Sales Executive... but i must achieve at least 6 client to join membership in a mth before i get paid... so i reject again n again!
3. i was at paya lebar den suddenly 2 guys keep looking at me for dunno-wat-reason.. as i walked pass them, they purposely say out loud, "eh die dulu sekolah ngee ann kan?" -eh this gal last time schooling at ngee ann rite- i stopped n turned n took a quick look n walk away... i dunno them at all....
4. oh! the taxi driver i took yest morning spoke chinese to me all the way... he hv no idea im not chinese! i understood him so i go with the flow la... he sounded like native China man n he needs the street director to get to my destination... nice man though!
5. as i was walking very quickly to my class.... i wasnt aware tt there's this guy was following me all along.. i didnt notice since when cos i wasnt looking ard, was jus worried i be late so i jus walk n walk... den he suddenly turn to me n said, "gurl... gurl... wats ur name ar? where u goin to? can i have ur no.? i wanna get to know n be frens wif u..." i totally ignored him. i simply smile n say... "sorry i cant.. n im rushing for class... n i really cant... my guy wont like it... Bye!" wahahaha....
6. there's this old pple who came up to me n ask me where's the hospital in mandarin? n omg! i totally walk past them... i didnt know there're talking to me... besides... we're at outram mrt switching train fm NEL to MRT, so there's alot of pple walkin in the same direction... i dunno it was me! n im not chinese! omg.. i feel so bad... every rushing for the train!
7. on my way back hm fm class.... there's this couple... i dunno them... they're fm diff direction but they walk to my direction... suddenly the gal shout out, "gal!! Gal!!" den she lift up he hand n indicate me to come over.... kanasai! i dun even know u, wat for come over... so i ignored them n walked home...
8. And, oh! Amir msg me in chinese these days... sumtimes i dun even understand... his bunkmates la... teach him... aiyoo... lidat also so happy! come on, i jus learn only... dun expect me to know everythin! anyway good for u baby, ur going Taiwan soon in May 30, so yah... continue learning Mandarin there!! Oh btw, his frens actually taught him how to sing Chinese song.. so sweet of them.. they actually teach him word-by-word... omg! unfortunately... he didnt finish the song... progressing too slow[Amir doesnt even know Chinese at all.. at least i know abit2 fm the drama series i watch!] ... wahaha...
8. Did i mention how weird i am at the interview? Read the entry below... my gosh! im damn sleepy n brain not functioning the right way... luckily i still can pull it thru though! i know im smart... i can be smart even when my brain is not working properly.. erm... though there's some stupid moment like.."ermm i dun really know wat my dad does at work" DUH!! tts so dumb... i knew it all my life! he works there longer than my whole life...

so ok... its pretty random! not in order la....
n im supposed to go agency today at 10am but i lazy la... so Emily said 2pm...
Widya msg me again, asking me out to meet her n Noran... ok... another date! haha
Ven also msg me... saying nxt Sun wanna go out... another date!! wahahhaa
so exciting... I MISS U GUYS!!
yeah.. its the weekends tmr... i love wkends...
i hope... tmr it will a better week for us...
tolerance.. tolerance.. must tolerate his craps... must keep in mind he's a man.. my man!
let him be 'man-ly'... let him be happy.. let him win... at least for once!
wahahaha... i seemed happy! even though tt bloody woman gave me a C for both ITP n proj!
its ok... she's jus an old unmarried woman who unimportant in my life... i got better happy things in my life...
happy thoughts... happy thoughts... la la la la la.. *smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home