--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Untitled

these days have been hanging out with Widya alot....
envy her... i wanna have a baby too... when the right time comes la!
hang out with Noran too... but she everyday busy teaching tuition n new bf, a rich one... lol
envy her too, she doesnt hv to work cos her mum dun allows her to.. plus rich bf! haha
poor me.... no money.. n still hv outstanding bills to pay....
so guys, if my hp line got cut off.... it mean im really broke... n tt will happen really soon..
Liyana always not at hm, she's either sleeping or bathing or went out whenever i called.
haiz.. i hate pple with no HP!!

anywayz, my poly frens [classmates] have all gone out to work.
shout out to them all : "hi guys!! hows life?? dun forgot me ya, working adults!"
haha.. im bored...
i have alot of frens or aquantainces but i have very few close frens...
the closest wld be none other than Amir Hamzah who's only available in the weekends!
someone once told me she never believe in frens cos they're not there when u need them..
i still dun agree though.
anyway i aint got a problem, jus bored.
if i do hv prob, i know who to call.. provided they r free!
its so mundane... everyday do housework, watch tv, look for jobs in straits classified n internet, send out resume n wait for the phonecall....

tmr got Mandarin classes again...
the boring class... so sianz... but oklah... learnt abit... not to my standard yet
ceh! she teach me things i alrdy know....
hanyu pinyin.... vowels, consonants, 4 tones.. blah blah
now learning numbers... quite interesting la...
"yi.. er... san.. si... wu... liu.. qi... ba.. jiu.. shi... shi yi... blah blah"
i know, "wo de shen re... shi yue qi hao"
wahhahaha .. sori ah this comp cannot use the strokes2 la... so cannot explain the tones...
oh btw, Yuying... the 'Yu' is so difficult to pronounce!!
luckily i know you.... so its easier for me to pronounce it.. others hv alot of difficulties.. haha

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well. that is stupid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home