--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, May 27, 2005

Tests Ended...

yup.. my tests ended...
scored quite well for all.. the re-test was fine too...
was most impressed by my Wireless Data test, i scored 96%.. its tough but fun! all the 2.5G n 3G n bluetooth n GPRS n Blackberry n WAP n Outdoor Wireless and etc etc....
my Roaming Test was very tricky... can be a lil confusing but it was ok... its an impt thing to know cos its bout calling/receiving calls n sms overseas, there's always dispute/query on this
so now only left with systems... so many of them to learn!
there's Pegasus, ICON, CSI, CRS, ACS, CVS, Atomic, PPAS, Lahore, KM, PARIS and etc...
wah! still got so much to learn every single day!
my brain gets tired alrdy..........
next wed have to go to STA[Singapore Telecom Academy] for another 3 days...

i also had alot of different2 passwords n ID for diff applications.. dunno how to rem them all... n im quite upset that they register my name as Amelia Samsuar... the others get to keep their original name. Their nickname r only for work purposes .. i wonder who was the one in-charge of this stuff! sadly for me... its Amelia[nick] and Amelia Samsuar[registered name].. darnz... nvm...

tmr wanna go watch movie with Ir... we both wanna watch Monster-in-Law...
we also agreed to meet at 10.00am at Hougang, his place so there wont be any waste of time...
but jus now he called n say we're to go to Poly Marina[west coast] for SP Adventure Hand-Over.. i jumped at tt n got angry at tt instant tt i ended the call....
He told me to be understanding n tt we'll be there only for a while... but i simply refused!
I dunno y i reacted tt way.. must hv been really mad just now.. here i am trying to spend as much time with him den he wants to waste time on going some club function.
i had to wake early to get ready n meet him @ his house n he's trying to waste time
soon he called again n told me tt he needed to get a bag fm his fren attending tt same function, yah but even so, can take the bag some other time wat!!!
im being unreasonable.. i know... but tmr gonna be last day to spend together before he headed to Taiwan! he got rewang on sunday..
in the end... he said ok... we dun hv to go.. knowing how upset i was!
to be frank, i wasnt really happy when he said tt.. my mood jus change alrdy.. no ethusiasm for tmr alrdy.. its gone! Hopefully tmr went well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home