--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Sleepy.. sleepy

Darnz.... im sleepy these days!
still sleepy now but cant sleep yet, got classes later...
Y am I so sleepy?
haiz.... because of finding a job la...
yeah i got a temp job.. pays $6/hr for 4mths...
not much actually but i really needed a job.. badly needed money

i tot i was so unemployable... it turn out that my jobstreet.com's acc sumthin wrong... my resume is not in word format n my photo couldnt be displayed cos its size is too large!
it was only on tues that i started to email my resume directly to ads...
it turns out it was a recruitment firm... RecruitExpress... n boy they were fast!
i sent out resume on Wed 2am n by 12.30pm[yest] i receive a call fm Emily to ask me down for interview yest at 3pm... i hadnt bathe at tt time... barely awake yet!
went there... she said i was suitable n qualified for the job, n the co. is SingTel Customer Contact Service!! yay.. always wanted SingTel or SIA or SATS!!
but then.. its at serangoon north.. so far...
she den told me to wait for SingTel for interview to call me if they pick me!
den this morning... ard 9.15am... Emily called again!! ask me to be ready for interview at Serangoon North at 11am!!
wah.... i was still very very sleepy siak! i slept past 3am last night... was watching soccer match...
woah... rush rush like mad... forced myself to get out of bed... den took taxi... the place really2 far...

came there... 11.15am... shit late... den the interview was like... huh?
2 interviewee.. asking me situational qns... shit.. i jus crap n crap...
my mind not working la... still sleeping... jus give nonsense east west client senario...
she ask me to share a conversation with difficult caller... i jumbled up 2 different situations...
as i was explaining.. i myself got lost by wat im saying... my brain stopped, "eh? wat am i saying? hmmm.. huh? wat did i say? where did i stop?"
when they ask alot of qn on customer calls.. i jus crap... darnz.. wats happening??
im normally eloquent... i can attempt any qns when pple usually questions me...
weird... weird...
even when i told them my dad works for SingTel, she ask me wat he work as.. i simply said 'technician'. She asked if he fixes lines.. i stumb... i dun seem to know wat to answer n said, "erm... i actually dun really know wat he does for work.." WOAH !!! kanasai!!! I KNOW I KNOW... i knew he fixes n repair telephone lines in homes or offices.. he works there for 30yrs n i knew it all along.. dunno y my brain is not functioning
See! i told u i was still sleeping...
n stupid me.. i even told them i was bored n sleepy.. not used to waking up early
they were pretty unsure if im serious bout the job.. wahaha

den on the way hm... Emily calls me again....
"Congratulations u got a job! can u come down tmr at my office at raffles at 10am? i need to settle some transactions with u..."
Darnz! hv to wake up early again tmr... tts like 3 in a row!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home