--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Simple day

yesterday went fine...
jus a normal day.. but wif Amir
the man looks really drained... you can see his tiredness...
nothin much really.. he jus came over to my house n brought alot of food..
my gosh i alrdy had heavily breakfast n lunch!!
den we go TM... wanted to catch a movie....
he misses our movie dates...
my gosh it $9.50 yest! We're both broke so didnt catch the movie...
next week hopefully...
time is limited now... he's going to Taiwan like next next week.. 2 weeks?
omg! only left wif next week cos the week after i be busy with my cousin's wedding!
i gave him a massage yest, n i got mine in return too...
my gosh! its pain than comfort... he's so 'ganas'... but it felt so great after tt.. refreshed!
my sis was laughing at me when im in pain....
he's great.. AMir's back... crap! he said he was having his 'period' last few weeks.. wahaha
looked ard to get a present for mum... everythin so ex, i cant afford... but im gonna get sumthin... i will!

hmmph! dad discussing on our vacation trip.. still undecided at this point!
sad case... i cant go alrdy... im working...
the date is set, 10 June 2005 n i cant go!
BOO HOO!!!
oh btw, my job has alot of rules n law... SingTel has their law n RecruitExpress has their own set of laws!! anyways, i cant quit or get myself terminated these 5mths.. if not, im liable to pay 2x my pay to them...
so i better treat this as ITP.. i cant give up no matter how bad it is
endurance.. endurance...
Tmr start work alrdy... so fast.. too fast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home