--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Short Date

sad... but not upset...

on friday, immediately after work i travelled bout 2hrs to Boon Lay to give him a suprise...
i was suprised instead! he only book-out ard 8.50pm when I was there ard 6.30pm!
jus had dinner at JP, den he send me hm...
the wait was worth it, my friend CX told me to go hm but i really wanna see him so i waited alone...
the hugs, kiss, smiles and the sincere appreciation was my gift!

den on Sat,1.30pm we met at TM for movie, Kingdom of Heaven...
oklah, the movie was alright.. not really tt fun...
had our meal at Delifance den we had to be parted again when its only 5pm!
no choice, he had to book in again tt night..
to extend my time with him, I send him back hm to Hougang...
he bathe n dressed up... den off he goes... in a taxi!!
i watched him taking off in a taxi.. sadly... awaiting bus 72 to arrive...
haiz... tts my day! jus short moments we both share...

next week... my cousin is getting married... n i will be involved both on Sat & Sun...
cant see him again... haiz... can c him on Mon [vesak day]
tts all the time i hv left before he goes off to Taiwan...
leaving me alone... like his always does! but i understand.. it aint his fault!
sometimes i wonder, is being in OCS or getting higher pay worth it?
yes he may earn $700 a mth but his expenses is alot...
till nw... i can see him struggling financially...
but he's really sweet... he puts me first ahead of himself..
he gave me cash jus so i hv enough for food n transport...

yest... he told me... "My baby is so cubby now.... [with a smile!] but its ok... doesnt matter... wat's important is tt I love u..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home