--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

A Pleasant Suprise!!

on Monday, 23 May 2005... Ir brought me to Pasir Ris Park...
was suprise to see him with his big backpack and fishing rods n cooler...
he bought a 6-men tent jus for tt day, but of cos can be used for other occassions too la!
alalalalala.. so sweet!
He was quite upset cos he couldnt find an instant griller on time to do a mini bbq...
but i think it was fabulous alrdy...

ya... tried fishing for the first time!!!
wasnt really fishing... he does everythin for me actually... wahhahaha!!
so its a lil leceh... must do the line den knots den the stuff n stuff.. ya Ir's really good at those hands-on.. leave it to him! [which is y he does mech engineering n not me!]
euuuwww... he squeeze the worm n put in the hooks... yuck! of cos im not gonna do it!!!
he also bought a bell jus for me so tt when the rod moves[if the fish bites] i can detect easily! normally fishernen dun do tt la.. its jus to amuse me n gets me excited...
I caught a fish, a small one... dunno wat its called in english but Ir say it tasted like chicken when u cooked it n tt it craoks like a frog... scary sia.. croak croak...
after tt, we kinda lazy to fish.. jus left the rods there but we're in the tent... nice tent.. absolutely love it!!! ate all our food, snacks n chocolates n our chilled drinks...

day seem to pass by so quickly... n we had to pack n go...
one last weekend for me... n off he goes to Taiwan..
gonna miss him lots.. i can feel it!!
i never felt so strongly about someone before... i hope he's the one... let it be HIM...
we're gone thru alot.. tough n good times... n he's such a sweet guy who's manly enuff tt i can depend on..
to be very frank, im very much dependent on him... very manja too! hehe
love is not about finding a perfect person but seeing an imperfect person perfect!
he's perfect to me.. errm except for temper n a lil of violence n ego n financially instable BUT he's still perfect!

i hope to have another movie date or probably another beach laid-back day...
watever it is...
i wanna take it slow... as slow as possible...
if only there's a way to defy the impossible... defy time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home