--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, May 22, 2005

My Cousin's Wedding

wow... im really tired...
ate alot... there's a whole wide range of food available... more than 15 varieties!
lazy to name all.... alot of desserts too!
its really nice -- the food n the decor n the bride n bridegroom...
i will post the pix asap!
oh btw, im having fun editing my pix...
will post them soon too...
i really need a good photographer, other than myself [hehe!], sum1 who knows how to take angles rather than jus saying 'cheese!'
i failed my first test... sob sob... scored only 78% when passing mark is 85%..
nvm... i need to sit for re-test... determined to pass this time round...
im still womdering when is the re-test, date not cfm yet!
tmr.... got a date with Ir! yay...
miss my baby so much....
i really dunno wat we're goin to do tmr...
hope everythin goes well...
*peace!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home