--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, May 29, 2005

madagasca

haha.. we watch madagasca instead... changed our minds..
cute cartoon!!!
wow orchard was super-pack yest.. its the start of Singapore Sale!!
the movies were fully packed too! almost all sold out.

we ate at great treat.. had seafood.. oooo yum yum!!
after tt we're too full for anythin else! only snack in between...
at taka, there's the madagasca show... very cute sia the lion[ALEX] n the penguins dancing on stage..

like always, time passes by so fast...
i will share some pix soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home