--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Life's a mess!

everythin is going crazy....
im going thru difficult times now!
so many things happened... i really dunno where to start...
sob.. sob...

im jobless n hopeful to get a job...
but at same time, i didnt wanna hv one yet cos i wanna go to Bangkok trip with sis, dad n bro in June!
I wanted to get a part-time job but im afraid i'll past the opportunity of getting a full-time job.
i wanna work, yet half-hearted...

life's a mess too...
too many things going on with my private life that i dun wish to add on the stress by starting to work. besides, i badly wanna go bangkok or KL for a shopping spree before i jet-start my career.

Amir.... y have u changed so much??
i miss the old you...
i really hope you control your temper and violence...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home