--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Information overload!!

woah.. im really tired!!
i drank alot of coffee to stay awake!
yest was alright.. alot of activity... oh we moved to trg room from yest onwards, so tts our permenat classroom...
i feel like its a revision of wat i learnt in poly but more focused on the pdt/service...
its also like an english class... right choice of words.. n etc etc...
imagine... yest first thing in the morning, she flash a motion on the screen n immediately she ask us to grp up n start to debate...
really really alot of activities... all with hidden meanings!

today's the opposite....
very very serious stuffs today... all the diff diff kinds of standard procedures
steps to follow... price plans.. blah blah..
blearggghhh!! my brain cant digest tt much info! There's alot alot to go thru so she needs to go thru them ALL quite fast... INTENSIVE TRAINING!!
wah kanasai! so complex n complicated sia... we all dun understand how to make customer understand later?
every1 is having a tough time understanding, digesting n focusing!
alot of qns r being raised... every1 knew its VERY impt...
test is next week!! n the passing mark is 85%....

today's mandarin lesson was fast too!
i really think i had information overload...
shikin... wo de piao mei keep laughing over 'oreo'....
wahhahaa!
n tt class was the weirdest classmates i ever had... every1 is so quiet!
they like.. dun wanna interact or maybe too shy...
talk to taufiq today.. muahahaha he tot im his age,17-18!

n oh! Amazing Race was amazing...
Ucheanna n Joyce really deserve it! i respect Uncheanna alot.. so gentleman... they're both good pple!! Joyce shaving her head really brought good luck i guess!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home