--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

happy mother's day mummy....
she's 46 now.. been a mom for 23years.. [since my bro's birth la]

mummy ... mummy
--: though we frequently argue n you constantly scold vulgarity n hurt me deeply almost all the time...
--: though i never had any memories of being kissed or hugged by you [i dunno if she does wen i was a baby]
--: though we never had a mother-daughter conversation
--: though we're not so close
--: though i never share my problem to you
--: though i dun feel the love from you...

.... I still love you...
thank you for giving birth to me...
thank you for giving me a life n keep me staying alive...
i was a sick baby.. thankfully i lived still today...
I love you mummy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home