--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Day 2

i came early again... thsi time 8.30am... hahaha
came 2gether wif Mel... we met at Hougang bus stop...
cos she takes 81 n i took 72 den switch to 25 or 55...
Nick as usual took cab home.. kanasai tt boy 17yr old.. so rich! hp got PDA took cab 4 times alrdy! Rich man... stay Sengkang some more!

today we had our soft training at a bigger conference room!
we didnt step into the office compound at all! trg all day
basically today is like learning a module... Customer Care Service
hahha... very much like wat i learnt in sch lect but this one got alot of interactions n games!
the facilitator brought us soft toys n dice for us to play wif, n M&M n gummy n sweets for us to eat... she also provide us with the module handouts n coloured markers for us to sketch or wat la...
played games... wahahha... head-tail game, den got prize!
den broke up into 2 teams to brainstorm ideas of settling up our own businesses...
im the only biz student in my grp n they hv alot of biz students on the other teams but it went well la....

haiz.. tmr cont the module.. den Wed onwards will b learning other things!
must learnt alot.. alot.. alot!
Product knowledge n the many diff diff diff kinds of system applications! Pegasus, CSI, ICON, Starlight, IDEAS n etc etc...
there's even a KM, knowledge module.... wow!
i will only be graduating in june... haiz but pretty nervous when they audit me after the trg ends..
SingTel has high standards... IT n telecommunications r moving so fast!
fm pagers to hp... to polyphonic hp... to camera hp.. n now 3G hp!! the video conferencing!!
so much to learn... WAP, GPRS, 3G, auto-roaming n lots lots more...
must learnt fast fast... be upfront or on par wif technology... like they say:
"you all r the new generations.. younger, brighter batch of pple! You can definitely graduate n learn faster!"

But im really afraid.. cos the prev batch got 3 or 4 alrdy drop out bcos they find it too tough n stressful even b4 they grad. No matter wat, I hv to grad! I wont give up n im not paying the agency 2x my pay!!
Oh btw, Widya got a job at Baleno... wow! its paying her basic... $1.6k... tts really alot cos havent add commision or allowance..
kanasai! Im a diploma holder but i earn much much less.. where's the justice? nvm2.... slowly2...
btw, YY im not earning much... i go by the hour... only 7 hrs fm mon - fri... how much i earn only... not even a thousand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home