--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Day 1

work has started but i still consider myself not working.. hahaha
feels so good to be earning money but not doing actual work yet..
well... im on training...

Day 1 was very simple
i came very very early at 8.15am when work starts at 9.00am... hahhaha
had breakfast at the cafeteria...
there's orientation n ice breaker n all....
great! we dun anythin except listening n interactive with one another...
There's 10 of us in my batch of new CSO... all from diff parts of S'pore!
although this job requirement is only O levels... ironically all of them are diploma holders except for Nick cos he has experience in SingTel if not i dun think he got this job!
ahhhh....this is where educational qualification plays a higher role!
all of us came from agency but 4 diff agencies!

Mel - mly gal prev from NP, CK Tangs ex-perfume promoter, joker... loves her... close to her!
Leonard - chi guy, fresh grad fm NP, joker.. loves him!
Tommy - chi guy, ORD, prev fm NYP, ex-M1 sales distributor
Nick- indian guy, youngest 18yrs old, prev fm SingTel Corporate Admin at Spore Post Centre[his mum works there!]
Yan - mly guy, ORD, prev fm SP... civil structure eng student
Kenneth - chi guy, fresh grad fm NP
Sherwyn - Filipino guy, prev fm AIG, SingTel
Cherly - chi gal, fresh grad fm SP... DMC student
CX - Chi guy, fresh grad fm SP... DMC student
and finally ME!!

that's all 10 of us....
for our 4weeks trg, 2 extra existing employee fm diff dept... Alvin & Lynn joined us
Nice knowing all 12 of them... hmmm... i dun wanna mention their ages la, but they're all nice pple...

Interesting facts
-- Mel n I clicked the minute we saw each other n started talking. By lunch, she soon revealed tt she knew me b4 this... we used to go boyband-chasing together last time! yah.. with Maia too!
-- Leonard is the onlyy guy same age as me! he was also fm Normal Academic stream... we both scored A2 for English in N levels but scored C6 in O Levels
-- Alvin stays in Tampines n Mel in Paris [Pasir Ris.. as Mel says it but we took diff flights to work]
-- Cheryl & CX were classmates in SPSB, DMC student... Nazlyn[my fren] were their classmate
-- Tommy & I knew each other cos we were fm same agency, met him at interview
-- Sherwyn is fm Philippines so we talk alot cos my grandma is one too

Nothin much really... we go thru all the rules n regulations.. laws....
how to fill up our time sheet...
org chart... orientation ard the office....
double-banking calls[listen to call]
we hadnt started working but we can feel the pressure n stress...
so callers r really expressive n demanding n there's alot of programmes application to use... n there calls keeps coming n coming... 10 mins about 4 calls per CSO! wow... so stress
my Team Leader is Leka.. very nice lady
we were basically at the conference rm, Sympony the whole day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home