--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Amelia speaking....

woah singtel is really very very strict sia
im sort-of part of them now..
i know stuffs im not suppose to expose... cool!
n oh! i forgot to mention this... we're suppose to give ourselves a nickname for work
all my names like Zan, Iza, Azzy, Ziezie r all rejected!
we cant have similar sounding names so not to confuse the customers..
it must be easy or 'English' sounding...
I was the last one to hand up the form.... no choice cos i really dunno wat name to use..
'Amelia' jus popped up n its approved!!
My TL says its a sweet name... hehhee... im like only given 5 mins on 1st day of work to came up a nick! So Amelia goes... wahahhaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home