--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, April 04, 2005

a Sigh of Relief...

ahh.....
my attachment officially ended last Sat!!
On Fri, had lunch treat by Celestine at Sundanese Indonesian Restaurant and dinner treat at Swensen by the company... hehehe
Sunday... i had a hearty dinner, a 12-couse seafood dinner at Simpang bedok
kanasai! my stomach cannot take all the food i consumed...
its expanding n expanding!!

So for now... IM FREE!!
weeeeeee.....
this morning, woke up early n go sch to get my logbook signed.
oh yah, i got a C+ by my supervisor.. everyone had the same grade.. how pathetic!
So of cos, I would complaint to my lecturer..
wahhaa.. i can be a bitch when im mad.. dun make me mad!

its raining so heavily, i felt so sleepy n laze ard...
Ir waited for me at Dover mrt.. it was a lazy morning at ard 10+ that i dun feel like going anywhere...
so Ir suggested watching vcd at his hm....
went to Hougang Mall in search of food.. wow! eat alot... n snack too
den muhahaha.... zzzzz... i fell asleep...
Ir's mum n sis so sweet... they always cook somethin for me to munch2..
today, its nuggets n logans...

den i went all the way to Boon Lay to send him off to camp...
on return trip, sit all the way from Boon Lay to Tampines alone...
wah! luckily Ir borrowed me his MP3, if not i be so bored...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home