--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

OK guys.. its up!

ok guys.. here goes...
the pix are posted! enjoy...
i dun like the pix though.. my hair colour looks so yellow... yucks!

oh btw, on monday... im so happy i help Amir with his homework
he supposed to do his AOS[Appreciation of Situation] n he's stuck at it till... im ard to help!
muahahha.. someone with no military background can actually help him plan to execute his planning on an attack of enemy. Ok ,u guys many not understand it but its ok...

im jus trying to say tt im good!
wahaha... my geographic knowledge is damn good u know, i still help him where to attack the enemy from which direction, depending on the terrain and location on the map..
i told him... "Ir.. its easy.. jus think.. ur an officer, ur job is to plan.. make a wise decision n ensure safety of ur men.. so ur suppose to lead n come up with a gd plan..."
"if u dun plan properly, u'll die as well as u will be on the grounds executing the plan as well"
see... im good!! hahaha...

I told him, "Ir, i think i can join the Army in planning when n where to attack, which route to take/ not to take... BUT im not going to the Battlefield.. haha.. i jus sit and plan only.. Can or not?"
He gave me a funny look n continue with his work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home