--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, April 11, 2005

**Hyberanating Mode**

Hehe.. ok.... my title says all..
Been sleeping all day all week....
nice sleep in the day but so awake at night
feels kinda like a ________ animal...
[opps! i forgot the word to describe animal that stay wake at night, brain still sleeping now]
n oh! my PC broke down!!! Arrgghh.. *pulls hair*
guess where i am? guess guess.. im in Dover rd, yup SP!! haha
the best place to find cute guys in SP is the main library during exams or study time..
u hv to find them there, they're everywhere.. hehee
but i still wan my Baby..
*wonders if he's still running n training now*
having some prob with mum n dad, i feel like a punching bag to them
argghhhh... watever...
ya im a lazy, lazy, lazy lil brat who's always appears to be 'bad' in their eyes
im always on the bad side when it comes to comparison with ANYBODY in the world!!!
oh! yes.. i remember the word, its nortunal animal.. [wait! did i spell it right?]
hmm... watever la...
sleeping is the best... never had so much time to sleep in 20 years
hmmm... maybe i did had tt sleep wen i was a baby...
im crapping n going nutz...
time to sleep again soon...
****zzzzzzz****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home