--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, April 29, 2005

Boring.. boring...

i feel so bored at hm!
the boredoom is not bout being at hm, the boredoom is bout not having any cash!
haiz... i need a job.. i need a job!
everythin needs mandarin speaking or work experiences...
civil servant jobs needs height limit...
a fresh diploma graduate who's a malay n no full-time work experience can rot at home!
BOREDOOM!!

oh yesterday, my sis came hm fm sch..
for the first time she came hm n gave me a shock.
"kakak, im back" voice heard as she opened the door.
"Aaaaaaarrrgggghhhh!" she shierk.
i looked at her blankly. Den she said, "How come u look like me? omg!!"
wahahhahaa.... Stupid gal! she came nearer to me n take a closer look at me.
"have u been using my make-up?"
"yes... Y? i was bored..."
"no wonder la u look like me!! the brown eyebrow pencil, the natural sheer lipgloss, the blusher, the eyeliner.... thats how i usually wear"
i was thinking to myself, i used that kinda stuff too before wat! wat the diff this time?? Hmmm... maybe cos its her different tone of makeup la.. my style is usually more cheery n young, her's is very matured.
Anyway, we're sisters. Of course, we look the same. DUH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home