--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Love...

ok.. im supposed to be studying...
final paper on Tues, so excited... FINAL!!

wat am i doing? supposed to be studying..
haiz... feeling lost now...
He never contact me for days...
it stills weird, n still affects me... i dunno y the effect last so long for me
pple say, usually when ur bf goes NS, u'll get used to it soon..
but its been more than 6mths alrdy... i dun think i can adapt to this...

i felt exactly the same way whenever i see him like i jus met him few years back!!
ironic!!
he still makes my heart beats fast each time i met him...
his little sms tt cost 5 cents can enlighten me up instantly...
our dates, no matter how simple it may be, always makes me happy!
this thing... this connection or feelings tat i have for him, constantly makes me want to have more of him n never get tired of it...
there's never a boring moment between us

And, at times like this, its good cos i'll treasure him more
its ironic cos i started off as someone who's supposed to know bout relationship, but it turn out, he's the one doing all the sweet stuffs and keeps 'us' alive...
i still cant believe im his first galfren!!! n i hope to be the last...
Hopefully... i really want this to work out...

Amir Hamzah: short, dark, irritating, ignorant, technical, not-well-of
Does it matter??
Hell NO!
~Love conquer all~
There's alot more nicer, sweeter, more appealing qualities about him that i know. It pretty much satisfy me...

I MISS U BABY... wherever u are...
I LOVE U.... period!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home